By Alexa Freeman, Staff Writer
The American Legion Auxiliary would not be as strong as it is today without you! The work you do and the support you provide help enhance the lives of our nation’s veterans, military, and their families. Your membership brings great value to the Auxiliary and America’s veterans through your service to our mission. Being an Auxiliary member allows you to help shape a positive future in an atmosphere of fellowship, patriotism, peace, and security.
Please continue answering the call of Service Not Self by renewing your American Legion Auxiliary membership today. Help us fulfill our mission to advocate for veterans, educate citizens, mentor youth, and promote patriotism. Your membership truly makes a difference!
The impact that your membership dues make each year is astounding. Your dues help in countless ways, including:
- 2.9 million hours volunteered in serving veterans and military
- Over $14.7 million raised and spent on youth, scholarships, and community
- $14 million raised and spent on veterans, military, and their families
If you haven’t renewed for this year yet, the time is now! The second membership renewal notice for 2024 goes out this week. You can pay your membership dues online, by phone, or by mailing your dues payment to your unit. Visit the national website at www.ALAforVeterans.org/renew
for more details about renewing your ALA membership.
- Pay online: Go to the American Legion Auxiliary national website and click the ‘Member Log In’ at the top right. Enter your username and password to access your MyAuxiliary account and then click the ‘Pay Dues’ button on your profile. If you do not have an account, click the login button and choose ‘Create Account’ to get started.
- Pay by phone: Call National Headquarters at (317) 569-4570 with your member ID ready. You’ll speak with a real person who will assist you in paying your dues. If you would like to pay multiple members’ dues at the same time, please call us, as this is the easiest way to accomplish this task.
- Mail your dues payment to your unit: Use your renewal notice that you receive in the mail to send a check to your local unit. Please make checks payable to “American Legion Auxiliary”. Renewal notices are mailed to members in mid-September and early February each year.
Thank you for your continued dedication to this great organization. You are truly making a difference in the lives of veterans, military, and their families.